頭像
招財麻

文章: 3471
圖片: 4
註冊時間: 2004-11-15, 10:37
來自: 台北
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2005-01-04, 12:22

It is a really different question to answer. First, if your dog is a young puppy, we always present a thorough physical examination to make sure every part of the body we can palpate and listen is normal. If we find out some problems which can't be determined by our knowledge, we always need additional equipments and tests to find out.
For dogs/cats more than 6-7 years old we will recommend to perform blood tests besides thorough physical examination because there are some potential problems can't be found by normal examination. As a veterinarian I need more equipments and tests to make the right diagnosis because my patients can't talk to me and let me know what's wrong with them. General speaking, we have to check every dog or cat from head to tail no matter what probelm the owner said. Most of the time owners will give us wrong information because they are not trained to observe animals accurately.
Dr. Lee from Elwood animal medica group, U.S.A.

譯文如下:
這是一個很特別的問題。首先,如果是年輕的狗狗,我們會以完整的物理檢查,以確定所有可以透過觸診或聽診的身體部位都是正常的。如果有某些問題超過我們的理解範圍,便需要透過其他儀器與測試來檢查。

對於 6-7 歲以上的狗/貓,除了物理檢查外,我們會建議做血液檢查,因為有些潛在問題一般檢查找不出來。由於病人無法跟我說話,也沒辦法讓我知道哪裏有問題,身為獸醫,我需要更多儀器與測試來作出正確判斷。

一般來說,不管飼主認為寵物有什麼問題,我們都會徹底檢查每隻狗/貓。飼主提供的資訊大多不正確,因為他們沒有受過觀察動物的訓練。

美國愛屋醫療團隊 李學文醫生

doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles
性別: 未指定

回到 一般內科

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 32 位訪客