各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

我有一些問題 

版主: doggydc, Jeff Wang, JLLinVET, 艾咪

我有一些問題

文章旺旺的麻麻 » 2006-11-22, 22:08

前幾天11月10日我家ㄉ旺旺發ㄌ高燒剛開始是39.8
最高燒到ㄌ40.5度.一直反覆40.3......40.0........39.5....39.6.........39.3.......39.8.........39.1.........38.8
39.6......39.7..........39.6......40.1.......39.7..........39.1........一直到11月13日吃ㄌ退燒藥才開始38.5......38.0
11月11日還拉ㄌ大概2次血便後來就沒ㄌ.醫生有開ㄌ止瀉藥 (抽血檢查和3合1檢查視正常x光肚子裡也沒有東西.名人ㄉ蔡醫師檢查ㄉ結果是
腸胃道感染)
我ㄉ第1個問題大型狗成犬溫度是要幾度是標準的有的醫生說38.5
名人的鄧醫生說只要不要超過39.2就不算發燒.愛屋ㄉ謝醫師說不要超過39.5............到底是幾度???????發燒ㄉ証狀還會不會復發??

還有第2個問題因為前幾天身體的後腳比較沒力.........一不小心旺旺ㄉ後左腳掉到水溝的洞裡 (掉進的姿勢後腳一前一後可能旺旺想要
用力的拔起來也有坐機車到ㄌ醫院門口不知道為什麼就突然從機車上屁股滑ㄌ下去)`燒退ㄌ後來發現他ㄉ腳腫ㄌ好大,帶去愛屋ㄉ謝醫師看
也有拍x光沒有打麻醉因為他身上沒有ㄌ,股骨頭沒有磨損(因為懷疑他是股骨頭磨損謝醫師先用觸診有聲音)後來x光出來ㄌ旺旺的那一隻腳
是發炎關節在鬆動請問關節鬆動是不是那一隻腳未來會有變化現在是2歲8個月.謝醫師有開利尿劑早晚各1粒和止痛藥1天半顆.
各開1星期.現在吃完ㄌ...還要不要再繼續在吃1星期ㄉ止痛藥因為我覺得她現在ㄉ腳力沒有之前ㄉ有力.......有時腳走路還會ㄎㄨㄞˊ一下
那我有需要現在給旺旺關節要給較高ㄉ劑量嗎??現在是餵2顆

還有他最近ㄉ皮膚很差從今年6.....7月開始一直在長紅疹或濃包在名人看時吃ㄌ快2個月ㄉ抗生素.一沒有吃就會又長ㄌ全身都是後來又帶到別ㄉ醫院看ㄌ2個多月ㄌ醫生是用中藥和西藥在幫她慢慢改體質慢慢皮膚也不錯本來改到有起色ㄌ就算又起ㄌ紅疹2天就會自己消掉ㄌ.....現在因為前幾天ㄉ關俙.他ㄉ皮膚ㄉ中藥西藥都停ㄌ12天ㄌ現在又開始慢慢又再起紅疹ㄌ還有幾顆膿包ㄌ............為什麼他ㄉ皮膚一直看不好.是不是沒得醫ㄌ???????????我不想他一直在吃藥變成藥罐子........ :cry: :cry: :cry:已經治療ㄌ快半年ㄌ還沒好 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
頭像
旺旺的麻麻

文章: 515
註冊時間: 2005-09-14, 19:35
來自: 板橋市
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2006-11-24, 04:03

It is very difficult to answer all your question without seeing your dog. The normal temperature on dog is a range not a point, so all the doctors answer is right if your dog is examined by them and they judged it is OK. Another way to decide the normal temperature is depending on your dog's exercise condition. Is your dog very nervous during exa. or just running for 5 minutes or 10 minutes etc. Any physical condition changes will effect the temperature of the animal and human. For doctor to judge a patient's body conditon, he/she has to consider every situation, so it is not as simple as you thought.
You say your dog has the skin problem all the time. Do you think and ask yourself and your doctors there is any enviroment problem in your house to induce all these problems? I know the climate in taiwan is so easy to induce a lots of allergic related problem on dog's skin but enviroment cleaning is the first thing you have to do. How can you let your dog drop into the hole if you know WonWon has weak rear end already? As I told everyone of you I don't think let dog ride the motorcycle is the right thing for the one has CHD problem. it is also very dangerous and easy for them to get injuried. You should know why WonWon slip down out of motorcycle because he has weak rear leg problem. You shouldn't let him still ride the motorcycle as usual.
Please follow the doctor's instruction to take care of WonWon right and go back to do recheck if you still have question and your dog is still has problem. I can't tell you what dose of medicne or change the dose without seeing WonWon. I also can't tell you what is going to happen to WonWon's injuried leg without follow-up examination information.
I know in Taiwan most of people use motorcycle as their transportation but you have to know it is not design for dog to ride. If you have no choice has to use motorcyle to carry your dog and it is your full responsibility to prevent them to get injury.
I believe the answer here is too tough to you but i really want everyone know that "you all have take care of your dog the right way before somthing is happened and you feel sorry". There are lots of things/problems can be prevent if you can be more careful to handle it.
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章艾咪 » 2006-11-24, 14:39

翻譯如下:

沒有看到你的狗實在很難回答你所有的問題。正常的體溫是一個範圍不是一個特定的數字,所以如果你的狗是給他們看的,
所有的醫師的答案及診斷都是對的。
另種方法去決定正常的體溫是根據你狗狗運動的情況。如果在檢查的過程你的狗狗很緊張,或是只是跑了五或十分鐘..等。
任何身體情況的改變會影響動物或是人的體溫。
醫生去判斷病人身體的情況,必須考慮每種情情,所以不是你想的那麼簡單。
你說你的狗狗常常有皮膚的問題。妳是否有想過或是問過你自己以及你的醫師,家中有任何環境上的問題,導致這些問題?
我知道台灣的氣候很容易引起很多狗狗過敏的相關問題,環境的清潔是你必須先做的。

(...下半段腳的問題請等我一下) :oops:
頭像
艾咪

文章: 333
註冊時間: 2005-04-09, 16:53
來自: 台北

文章艾咪 » 2006-11-24, 14:57

PART 2

就如同我告訴你們每個人,我不認為讓有CHD的狗狗坐機車是件對的事情。
這是很危險的也很容易讓他們受傷。你應該知道為何旺旺會滑下機車,是因為他後腳比較弱的問題。你們不應該讓他像以往的坐機車。