這算很嚴重的病嗎
焦蟲是不是會斷跟 還是會永久都帶原??
Anina

文章: 4
註冊時間: 2006-11-27, 12:06
來自: 台北縣
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2006-11-28, 14:31

Babesiosis is a very difficult disease to handle. I don't have any good idea about the exact price of treating babesia because I havn't seen any cases in my practice in L.A.. I know there is an injectable medicine which is kind of expensive. I believe there are a lots of doctors in Taiwan have very good experience in treating this disease. Please try to ask more doctors to get the detail treatment plan.
Another thing I like to point out here is that there is no warranty on medical treatment especially for some types of diseases like babesiosis. Are you going to quit treating your own relatives if they have very severe diseases and no one know it can be cured or not? If your answer is NO, then how can You ask your veterinarian to give you any promise or you won't treat your pet? This isn't the right way to take care of life. I know someone has dificulty time financially at sometimes. You don't have to feel shame because you can't afford to treat your pet. I also don't like someone always shift the blame to the doctor who take care of their pet because they can't afford to treat their pets. Yes, I agree some doctors ask to much but you also have the right to find another one if you don't like the price the doctor asked. It is a free market world now. You can say someone's price is too high but you can't say" high price doctor means not a good doctor". The value of medical practice is depending on the trust between doctor and patient(client if for veterinarian). If a doctor can perform a great job(I don't mean to cure every patient, indeed the right process of taking care of patient is the most important thing as a doctor) and make the patient and client feel he is a good doctor, then I believe he is a good doctor. I don't think the doctor charges cheaper price is for sure a good doctor. You have to judge the value of the service on" How much you gain is equal to how much you pay for".
Sorry for the complaining and can't give the right answer to help your pet. I just want you can understand that for everything there is two sides stories.We have to be fair and not prejudical.
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles
性別: 未指定

文章艾咪 » 2006-11-30, 02:21

翻譯如下:

焦蟲是一個很難處理的疾病。因為我在LA行醫還未見過任何此種案例,所以我對於治療焦蟲到底要多少費用沒有概念。
我知道有一種血管注射劑藥物有些昂貴。
我相信台灣很多醫師治療這種疾病,有很好的經驗。
請試著詢問更多的醫師,得到細節的治療計劃。

另外我想在這裡指出在藥物治療上是沒有保證的,特別是一些像是焦蟲的疾病。
如果他們是你的親人,得了很嚴重的疾病,而且沒有人知道是否會痊癒,你會放棄治療他們嗎?
如果你的答案是"否",那你怎麼可以要求你的受醫師給你任何保證,還是你不會治療妳的寵物?
這不是正確照顧生命的方式。

我知道有些人在經濟上有時會有困難的時候。
你不必因為你無法給你寵物提供治療而感到羞愧,。
我也不喜歡有些飼主因為不能給予自己的寵物治療,就把責任推卸給幫他們照顧寵物的醫師身上。
是的,我同意有些醫師要求太多的費用,但是你也有權利去找其他的醫師,如果你不喜歡那位醫師所收取的費用。
現在是一個自由市場的世界。

你可以說有些人的收費太高,但是你不能說"收費太貴就不是一個好醫師"。
醫療工作的價值是建立在醫師和病人之間。如果醫師可以執行一個了不起的工作
(我不是指治療所有的病人,而是:作為醫師最重要的就是正確的照顧好每一位病人)
讓病人以及客戶覺得他是一位好醫師,那我相信他就是一位好的醫師。
我不相信收取費用比較低的醫師就是一位好醫師。
你必須判斷服務的價值在於"妳付出多少和得到多少是要相等"。