論壇公告

各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

德國狼狗 

後腿不能動了!

版主: doggydc, Jeff Wang, JLLinVET, 艾咪

文章Jeff Wang » 2006-01-08, 12:56

The radiograph this time is a liitle better and you marked the left and right side this time. The "Left" I thought was actually "Right" side. Meidcal way to read the radiographs on this VD view is assume the patient is lying down on bed, so the patient's left side is actually on your right hand side. The left hip is underexposure. However, I still can see the femoral head's position looks strange. I have a reasonal suspicion of the femoral neck fracture. I would have retaken the radiograph if I were the previous vet to find out the truth. I also watched the videos already. The clinical signs match more with fracture than CHD. I will really appreciate if you can provide me good quality of radiographs.

Dr. Wang
Jeff Wang

文章: 739
註冊時間: 2004-11-04, 10:15
來自: USA
性別: 未指定

文章carmen » 2006-01-09, 10:09

Hi Doctor Wang,

1. I asked my Vet but he said that the "L" I marked is really the left sid of Gon??? I'm not sure if I misunderstood what he means.

2. There's a rumour that a dog cannot take anesthesia for more than two times in its whole life. Is it correct? Is there any side effect?

3. If it is really bone fracture, pls adv if this is a very urgent case and must be taken surgery immediately........................I worry very much if Gon can be cured.

THANKS VERY MUCH AGAIN!

Carmen
carmen

文章: 13
註冊時間: 2006-01-03, 22:52

文章Jeff Wang » 2006-01-09, 10:27

Answer 1.
I meant when you read it, you should put the Left hip on your right hand side even you marked it doesn't mean you can put it wahtever position you want.
Answer 2.
You already said it is a rumor. It really is.
Answer 3.
After these days, I think the fracture should have partially healed if it really was a fracture. I am saying "if". I still don't have a direct evidence yet.

Dr. Wang
Jeff Wang

文章carmen » 2006-01-09, 14:11

Hi Doctor Wang,

I've discussed with my husband. He really prefers to let Gon rest for some more time to see if the situation gets improved. He doesn't want to take another X-Ray immediately at this moment as he worries it'd hurt Gon's leg again during taking X-Ray after anesthesia. When do you think is the latest we've to take Gon to have X-Ray? Today is the sixth day that Gon's left hind leg cannot move. Pls adv yr suggestion.

Thanks,
Carmen
carmen

文章Jeff Wang » 2006-01-10, 13:07

Hi Carmen:
It will be hard for me to give you the answer if I don't even know the problem now. No matter it is a CHD or fracture, they are not life threatening things. If you are talking about treatmentwise, fracture: radiograph should have redone, CHD: 2 months.

Dr. Wang
Jeff Wang

文章carmen » 2006-01-23, 22:20

Hi Doctor Jeff,

Gon has started taking J/D for 2 weeks. His left hind leg still couldn't walk at home but he can limp around the garden using his left hind leg. I'm thinking if it is because of the slippery floor at home as there won't be such problem in garden. What do you think?

Also, Gon starts biting the right (not left now) hip position today. I'm not sure if this is skin problem only or anything wrong with the right hip bone inside. Pls give me yr valuable comment.

Thanks,
Carmen
carmen

文章doggydc » 2006-01-24, 00:28

Dear Carmen:
As Dr Wang recommend that we suspect there is a possibility of fracture around the neck of the left femur and new x-ray is a requireement for us to give you more accurate advice. Please have a new x-ray done as soon as possible or we can't give you right suggestion. The non-using of left rear leg for a long time will induce severe muscular atrophy which is a bad sign for recovery even after surgery repair the bone problem.
Dr. Lee
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章Jeff Wang » 2006-01-26, 08:28

Hi Carmen:
Nice to talk to you in telephone. If you have more question, please let me know.

Dr. Wang
Jeff Wang

上一頁

回到 骨科

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客