並開如果真的要開刀CHD費用多少~
那所有診療的過程內容到底是什麼丫
f740406

文章: 2
註冊時間: 2004-12-07, 10:17
來自: 台北
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2005-02-20, 03:12

By the way you described your dog's problem, I do not think the major problem to induce the diffeculty of walk is by CHD. CHD is a slow progressing disease which means the function of hip is getting worse gradually and it won't present as a sudden loss of function. I really recommend you have your dog been examined by a Doctor who can find out the real problem as soon as possible. We need accurate diagnosis first before making the right treatment plan. Don't think too much even you don't know what's wrong about your dog. There are so many problems can induce the similar clinical signs. You(your doctor) have to rule out all the possibilities before corfirming the diagnosis of CHD. If your dog can't use his leg suddenly, the most common cause is acute damage on any part of the rear legs or nervous related problems. Another thing I really like to let you know is -your dog is too much overweight which is the major risk factor for any extremeties related diseases.
By Dr. Lee
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章Lemme_mom » 2005-02-21, 14:26

[譯文如下]

在你所的描述內容中,我不認為導致狗狗行走困難的主要原因是CHD。 CHD是一種發展緩慢的疾病,這代表髖關節的功能是逐漸惡化的,而且髖關節是不會突然失去其功能的。 我希望你能儘快的帶你的狗狗去給一個可以找出真正原因的醫生做檢查。 在做出正確的治療方式之前,我需要準確的診斷結果。 雖然現在你還無法得知你的狗狗到底怎麼了,但你先不要想太多,因為有很多問題都會讓狗狗導致這樣的原因。 在確定你的狗狗真的患有CHD之前,你(你的醫生)必須先排除其它的可能原因。 如果你的狗狗突然無法順利地用牠的後腳,最常見的原因是牠後腿的某個部份受到傷害,也可能是神經方面受損等等。 另外有一件事,我必須要提醒你 – 你的狗狗真的太重了,體重過重對任何關節相關的疾病來說,都是導致惡化的高危險因子。

李學文醫生回覆
頭像
Lemme_mom

文章: 12
註冊時間: 2004-12-11, 15:05

回到 骨科

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 26 位訪客