論壇公告

各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

為什麼心臟會腫大??? 

版主: doggydc, Jeff Wang, JLLinVET, 艾咪

為什麼心臟會腫大???

文章nienie717 » 2006-04-02, 16:35

請問一下,狗狗心臟會腫大除了是心臟病的關係之外,還有其他原因嗎?我已經去找另外一位獸醫幫我的狗狗看診,他聽診之後的結論是,我的狗狗肺積水,心臟跳動規律.為什麼會這樣?之前那位獸醫的藥我已經完全停掉,現在我的狗狗已經不再一直的咳嗽,肺部的積水也已經排出的差不多了.
nienie717

文章: 6
註冊時間: 2006-03-29, 18:34
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2006-04-03, 08:04

Enlargement of heart is a complicated problem to answer here. Let's talk about the congestive heart failure(CHF) related heart problem here. From the name of CHF we can understand the size of heart is enlarged due to the muscular strengh of heart muscle is getting weaker and can't pump enough blood out of the heart into the artery system and the blood start to accumulate inside the heart, then the heart is extended and getting larger. This bad condition keeps cycling and evantually the muscle of heart is stretched and losing their contraction ability. Finally the heart will lose its function and becomes failure. The blood can't go back to the heart as expected and start to stay in the blood vessel system which will increase the blood amout inside circulation and increase the blood pressure gradually. Once the blood pressure increasing inside the blood vessel system of the lung, evantually some fluid will start to leak into the interstitial area of lung and induce lung congestion, then the dog(same as people or other animals) will feels the pressure inside chest and start to show signs of coughing. This type of coughing is dry cough which means there is no any products coming out after coughing. This is why we have to use blood pressure medicine to reduce the blood pressure to help the circulation ability and diuretic to get rid of additional fluid inside the lung system to reduce the cough.
OK, I will try to stop here because it is getting more complicated and I think it is out of normal people 's ability to understand by just reading. If you are still interested, please try to contact me when I am in Taiwan next week.
Dr Lee from Elwood animal medical groupl
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章微笑星光 » 2006-04-05, 23:30

doggydc 寫:Enlargement of heart is a complicated problem to answer here. Let's talk about the congestive heart failure(CHF) related heart problem here. From the name of CHF we can understand the size of heart is enlarged due to the muscular strengh of heart muscle is getting weaker and can't pump enough blood out of the heart into the artery system and the blood start to accumulate inside the heart, then the heart is extended and getting larger. This bad condition keeps cycling and evantually the muscle of heart is stretched and losing their contraction ability. Finally the heart will lose its function and becomes failure. The blood can't go back to the heart as expected and start to stay in the blood vessel system which will increase the blood amout inside circulation and increase the blood pressure gradually. Once the blood pressure increasing inside the blood vessel system of the lung, evantually some fluid will start to leak into the interstitial area of lung and induce lung congestion, then the dog(same as people or other animals) will feels the pressure inside chest and start to show signs of coughing. This type of coughing is dry cough which means there is no any products coming out after coughing. This is why we have to use blood pressure medicine to reduce the blood pressure to help the circulation ability and diuretic to get rid of additional fluid inside the lung system to reduce the cough.
OK, I will try to stop here because it is getting more complicated and I think it is out of normal people 's ability to understand by just reading. If you are still interested, please try to me when I am in Taiwan next week.
Dr Lee from Elwood animal medical groupl

心臟腫大是一個很複雜的問題,在這裡比較難做一個詳細的答覆。首先來看看心臟充血失敗(CHF)與心臟問題的關係。由CFH的字面來看,我們可以知道是由於心肌效率變差無法有效將血液打出心臟,使得血液蓄積在心臟中,而造成心臟擴大。糟糕的是持續這種情況(循環)後,將會造成心肌延展而喪失它該有的功能,最後心臟會失去它的功能而無法發揮該有的作用。血液無法回來心臟,依照預期的狀況送至血液循環系統,為了將血液送至血管中,則必須增加血液量來加壓而導致血壓上升的問題。一次肺循環中,血壓增加將會使肺部空隙連結,誘發肺部充血,使得犬隻(人或任何動物)因胸腔壓力增加而咳嗽。此種咳嗽屬於乾咳的一種並不會伴隨產生其它的東西。這也是會什麼我們會用血壓控制藥物來控制血壓幫助整個循環的功用,以及使用利尿劑減緩因肺部受壓迫而造成的乾咳。好了,我嘗試在此處打住,因為這一部份太過複雜,我想一般人藉由讀取這篇文章所能理解的程度。如果你還想要進一步瞭解,請在下週我回台灣時與我聯繫。

Dr Lee form 愛屋動物醫療團隊

HARO麻的話:
對不起!拖那麼就才搞定這一篇。裡面用字太深,就我所能瞭解的程度應該就是這樣囉!如果有其他具有這類專業知識的狗拔麻覺得HARO麻翻的不好,就麻煩你們做個修正囉~
頭像
微笑星光

文章: 130
註冊時間: 2005-05-31, 20:56
來自: 台中

回到 心臟科,肝膽內科

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 7 位訪客