論壇公告

各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

CHF 

版主: doggydc, Jeff Wang, JLLinVET, 艾咪

CHF

文章jarrad » 2007-07-03, 10:47

I HAVE BEEN READ SOME ARTICLES ABOUT CHF. I ALSO GOT ONE DOG IN SAME HEART PROBLEM AND IT HAS BEEN USED MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR 3 MORE YEARS AFTER BEEN FOUND OUT THE HEART PROBLEM. BASICALLY I DO BELIEVE CHF CAN BE CONTROLLABLE BUT NOT CURED. I DO HAVE A QUESTION IF THE PET HAS BEEN USE MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR THAT LONG BUT IT STILL GOT POSSIBILITY TO HAVE FAILURE AGAIN. SO AS WE EXPECTED THE MEDICAL TREATMENT BEEN USED FOR A LONG TIME ALSO WILL CAUSE KIDNEY PROBLEM AS WELL. WHETHER I HAVE TO CONTINUE USE THAT OR BETTER JUST STOP FOR A WHILE TILL IT HAS THE SYMPTON SHOWS UP. A MONTH AGO MY PET GOT EMERGENCY TO INDUCE THE WATER OUT OF LUNG CONGESTION. I AM LUCKY TO BRING HER BACK BUT IT IS REALLY OLD SMALL SIZE THAT OVER 10 YEARS OLD AND BEEN USED MEDICINE FOR 3 MORE YEARS. I REALLY LIKE TO STOP USING MEDICINE FOR IT BECAUSE ITS KIDNEY INDEX ALMOST REACH THE TOP. AS I SAID I ALSO WORRY ABOUT THE HEART. NOW WOULD U PLS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS HOW TO USE THE MEDICINE TO CONTROL ITS HEART PROBLEM?
THANK YOU SO MUCH
jarrad

文章: 1
註冊時間: 2007-07-03, 10:31
來自: australia
性別: 未指定

文章MARY拔 » 2007-07-03, 10:53

幫你轉成小寫!!

i have been read some articles about chf. i also got one dog in same heart problem and it has been used medical treatment for 3 more years after been found out the heart problem. basically i do believe chf can be controllable but not cured. i do have a question if the pet has been use medical treatment for that long but it still got possibility to have failure again. so as we expected the medical treatment been used for a long time also will cause kidney problem as well. whether i have to continue use that or better just stop for a while till it has the sympton shows up. a month ago my pet got emergency to induce the water out of lung congestion. i am lucky to bring her back but it is really old small size that over 10 years old and been used medicine for 3 more years. i really like to stop using medicine for it because its kidney index almost reach the top. as i said i also worry about the heart. now would u pls give me some ideas how to use the medicine to control its heart problem?
thank you so much
頭像
MARY拔

文章: 7671
圖片: 475
註冊時間: 2005-07-29, 21:10
來自: 遠在天邊近在眼前

文章doggydc » 2007-07-06, 00:15

You should ask your doctor for the detail of treatment plan of CHF. Once you have question about that, I will be glad to help you. Onc the heart/kidney are in Failure stage, you only can use medicine to help to prevent them get worse. There is no way to cure them.
The kidney problem of course is related to the heart problem.
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章艾咪 » 2007-10-01, 22:59

翻譯如下:

你應該要求你的醫師給予治療CHF的詳細計畫。當你對此有任何問題我很樂意幫助你。
當心臟/腎臟在衰竭的時期,你可以使用藥物幫助他們情況變糟。沒有辦法治療他們。
腎臟的問題當然和心臟問題有關。
頭像
艾咪