若不行不知醫生可有建議的品牌
謝謝 麻煩你們了 :D
洛洛

文章: 52
圖片: 1
註冊時間: 2004-11-15, 13:57
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2005-07-30, 13:37

I believe you are talking about "Atopy". Atopy is a skin allergic problem induced by lots of allergens. It is a very difficult skin problem to handle. Most of time we just can control it and can't real cure the problem because this disease is related to dog's own immune system.
There are two major groups of medicine to control this problem. One is non-steroid medicine to control the skin allergic reaction(antihistamine function). The other one is use steroid medicine to depress the allergic skin reaction and stop itching. There are some side effects on long time steroid usage. In the USA we have a new medicine called "Atopica" which is a immune supression medicine. It is working good on 60-70% of Atopy patients. The problem is it is very expensive and still can not cure the problem(only can control it), so you have to use it for life time.
There are so many products you can buy over the counter which is only try to control the signs and 2nd problems. I am not that familiar about the products name in Taiwan. I will try to find out when I go back to Taiwan next time and let you know. Or you can contact your doctor to ask about these products.
Dr. Lee
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles
性別: 未指定

回到 皮膚科

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 23 位訪客