各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

狗的皮膚病問題~ 

狗的皮膚問題一直無法有效的根治~

版主: doggydc, Jeff Wang, JLLinVET, 艾咪

狗的皮膚病問題~

文章weida4505 » 2007-05-11, 02:49

我家的狗是一隻14月大的大白熊,從四個多月大時候發現常騷癢,曾看診許多的獸醫師,一開始的時候診斷為霉菌,一直到現在已14個月大卻一直無法根治,到目前已看了三家獸醫的皮膚科,都診斷是霉菌問題,每次看診完也都有拿些抗生素與消炎等藥濟,期間也聽從獸醫的建議將環境做除溼,但狀況一直沒有顯著的改善,今天在跟狗玩耍時;在前腿靠近胸部地方發現三,四處有大小不等的肉疣,其中有一顆約一般母指指甲面積大的一顆肉疣,跟之前霉菌感染的症狀不一樣,大致翻了一下腹部地方也有一些小區塊黑黑髒髒的皮削,再仔細摸一下脖子地方也發現有類似結痂的現象,每天看牠不時的在搔癢卻一直無法改善,我盡量將照片拍的仔細,請醫生能否幫忙在線上診斷,並給予有效的治療意見,或者貴醫院有有資深的臨床經驗醫師可以看診,我可登門求診,因為包括台北專攻皮膚病的某醫生我也看診過,感覺除了收費嚇人外並沒有覺得改善了我家狗的皮膚病問題!!請貴醫院醫師能盡快的給予判診!
PS.我家的大白熊是養在家裡,平時都能自由的進出家中各個角落,且出門才有繫繩,平時散步都去河濱公園的草地及樹叢邊溜答,之前的飲食都是飼料混著米飯,最近胃口已養壞了,現在都跟我們人吃的東西一樣,平時的飲用水為自來水,但都時時保持清潔,平均約一個月洗一次澡!!
您沒有權限檢視這篇文章所附加的檔案。
weida4505

文章: 2
註冊時間: 2006-05-18, 05:47
來自: taipei
性別: 未指定

文章Jeff Wang » 2007-05-15, 08:30

The skin lesions shown on the photos are like superficial skin infection with possible folliculitis to me. I cannot tell what causes the infection merely by the photos you sent to us. Several diagnostic procedures such as skin scraping, trichogram, and impression smear will help to identify skin parasites, fungus, yeast, and sometimes bacteria. I am not sure how bad the lesions are and how itchy your dog is just from your description here but also put in mind that these skin lesions can be either primary skin infection or secondary skin infection due to allergy or other conditions causing itchness such as dry skin due to excessive bathing. For secondary skin infection, we need not only to treat the skin infection but also to find out the primary problem and treat it. Otherwise, the same situation will recur all the time.

One thing I would recommend for your dog is to have a whole body hair clip and keep his/her hair coat short. It's easier to observe the skin lesions and helps to keep the skin well ventilated. It also works better with topical treatment such as medicated shampoo.

It is not a good idea to give your dog table food especially when he/she is picky. Please switch the food back to regular dog diet. You can add on a little plain rice and meat (without seasoning) to the regular diet only to induce his/her appetite but not to replace the regular diet.

Jennifer Huang
Jeff Wang

文章: 739
註冊時間: 2004-11-04, 10:15
來自: USA
性別: 未指定

狗的皮膚病問題~

文章weida4505 » 2007-05-15, 16:29

感謝黃醫師的解說~

這幾天我再帶我家的狗去貴院求診!
weida4505

文章: 2